Board of Revision (BOR)
- January 1 – First day to appeal real estate property values by filing a complaint with the Board of Revision.
- March 31 – Final day for Board of Revision complaints to be filed.
- First Monday in January – First day to file initial, renewal, and late applications.
- Early to Mid January – CAUV renewal and new applications mailed to current owner whose land qualified for CAUV in the previous year.
- First Monday in March – Last day owners can file initial applications for current year and late applications for previous year for land that is not currently on the CAUV program.
- First Monday in April – Last day to file renewal or initial applications for land already on the CAUV program.
- First Monday in August – Last day for Auditor to notify, by certified mail, each owner of land whose CAUV application was denied.
- December 1 – Dog licenses will begin to be issued for the ensuing year.
- January 31 – Last day to purchase dog license without penalty.
- First Monday in January – First day for accepting Homestead applications.
- First Monday in June – Last day to file for Homestead Exemption.
- By the First Monday in October – If the Homestead Exemption is not approved, the Auditor will notify the applicant.
- Fourth Monday in May – Any cigarette license filed after this day will be pro-rated.
- February – 1st Half Manufactured Home Tax Due.
- February – 1st Half Real Estate Tax Due.
- July – 2nd Half Manufactured Home Tax Due.
- July – 2nd Half Real Estate Tax Due.